- 16.8 M TRUE RGB COLOR
- SYNC WITH MOTHERBOARD RGB SOFTWARE
- HIGH VOLUME AIRFLOW DESIGN
- Operation Volt: 12V DC / Start Up Volt : ≤ 6V / Current : 0.16A ± 10%
- Speed: 1200 ± 10% RPM / Air Flow (Max) : 38 CFM
- Noise: ≤ 20 db (A) / Air Pressure :1.0 mm HO
- Connector: Molex Connector / Life Span : 30,000 Hrs
- Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25 mm
- Addressable RGB: Double Ring design keep’s lighting eﬀects at the top level to enhance your visual experience. It’s compatible with all high-end motherboard manufacturers like Asus, AsRock, Gigabyte & MSI.
- Silent Cooling Technology: Noise reduction technology & sound absorbing technique brings down the noise to provide you a quiet working environment.
- Hybrid Design: Ant Esports Superow SF 120 Kit incorporates elements like jet engine & helicopter blade which provides static air pressure without compromising the airow.
- Shock-Absorbing Pads: Shock absorbing shims at all corners protects the fan and reduce vibration noise between the fan and the chassis.
- Operation Volt: 12V DC / Start Up Volt : ≤ 6V / Current : 0.16A ± 10% / Speed : 1200 ± 10% RPM / Air Flow (Max) : 38 CFM / Noise : ≤ 20 db (A) / Air Pressure :1.0 mm HO / Connector: 3Pin + Molex Connector / Life Span : 30,000 Hrs
- Automatically controls the fan speed according to the temperature of CPU efficiently and decreases fan noise
- Attach the aluminum cold plate to the surface of a CPU directly, and it can constantly reduce the heat by passing the thermal energy to every fin
- High thermal conductivity can take the heat out of the CPU quickly
- An add-on ANTEC Golden Grease with professional formula brings better viscosity and heat-transferring efficiency, making your CPU way cooler!
- Speed 600 – 1800 RPM + 10%
- Noise Level 20.3 db(A) – 34.5 db(A)
- Model: SPARK 120 RGB
- Fan Type: PWM fan
- Dimensions (mm) 120*120*25 mm
- Bearing type: hydraulic
- Led type; RGB
- Fan speed (RPM): 2000 Max
- Airflow (CFM); 45. 03 Max
- Buckle installation, easy to install and remove; applies for both Intel and AMD systems
- Quick disassembling fan stand, easy to install and disassemble
- High performance, provide high airflow with low sound
- Large aluminum fin tower to increase the cooling performance
- Direct contact to heat pipes for continuous contact between CPU and cooler
STRONG AIRFLOW LOW NOISE
- Compatible with Intel LGA 115X sockets.
- 60mm super thin design perfectly fits All-in One systems or limited form factor cases.
- Aluminum fins provide excellent heat dissipation.
- 120mm diameter fan with long life expectancy, durable materials, strong airflow, and low noise output.