NZXT H510 Compact Mid-Tower Case with Tempered Glass – Matte White (CA-H510B-W1)
- New features: Front I/o USB typec port and tempered glass side panel with single screw installation
- Enhanced cable management: Our patented cable routing kit with preinstalled channels and straps makes wiring easy and intuitive
- Streamlined cooling: Two aer f120 millimeter fans included for optimal internal airflow and the front panel and PSU intakes include removable filters, removable bracket designed for radiators up to 240 millimeter simplifies the installation of either closed loop or custom loop water cooling
- Motherboard support: Miniitx, MicroATX, and ATX
- We’ve made our iconic H Series PC cases even better. Our new lineup still features the elements builders loved in the original H Series, including our patented cable management system, removable fan/radiator mounting brackets, and easy-to-use drive trays, alongside new updates like a front-panel USB-C connector supporting high-speed USB 3.1 Gen 2 devices, a tempered glass side panel that installs with a single thumbscrew, and an upgraded Smart Device V2 on the H510i.
- With a USB 3.1 Gen2-compatible USB-C connector on the front panel, it’s easier than ever to connect smartphones, high-speed external storage, or the latest peripherals to your PC
- The clean, modern design, iconic cable management bar, and uninterrupted tempered-glass side panel showcase your stunning build.
- Cable management can often take more time than assembly. We designed a cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps, for intuitive and easy wiring.
- Two Aer F120mm fans* are included for optimal internal airflow and the front panel and PSU intakes include removable filters. Includes a removeable bracket designed for radiators up to 280mm simplifies the installation of either closed-loop or custom-loop water cooling.
H510 Mid-Tower ATX Case
The H510 compact mid-tower ATX cases looks stunning and is an excellent value, making it the ideal case when you want a small-footprint ATX case without sacrifice. Well-engineered airflow, removable radiator mounting bracket, flush tempered-glass window, multiple fan filters, and a front panel USB-C connector are just some of the key features.
The H510 features a removable radiator mounting bracket, simple-to-use SSD trays, and a patented cable management system for a smarter, easier build experience.
The USB 3.1 Gen 2-compatible USB-C connector on the front panel makes it easier than ever to connect smartphones, high-speed external storage, and the latest peripherals to your PC.
|Dimensions||58 × 27 × 52 cm|
NZXT H510 Matte White
W: 210mm H: 435mm D: 428mm (without feet)
SGCC Steel, Tempered Glass
Mini-ITX, MicroATX, and ATX
|Front I/O Ports||
1x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C
All Air Intakes
Front: 2x 140 or 2x 120mm with Pull
Front: 2 x 120/ 2 x 140mm Top: 1x 120mm/ 1x 140mm (1 Aer F120 Case Version included) Rear: 1x 120mm (1 Aer F120 Case Version included)
|Fan Specs (Included in Case)||
Aer F120 (Case Version)
Cable Management: 19-23mm