Asus TUF Gaming X3 GeForce GTX 1660 Ti OC Edition 6GB GDDR6 Graphics Card
ASUS TUF Gaming X3 GeForce® GTX 1660 Ti OC edition 6GB GDDR6 rocks high refresh rates for an FPS advantage without breaking a sweat.
- The GeForce® GTX 1660 Ti is built with the breakthrough graphics performance of the award-winning NVIDIA Turing™ architecture.
- Broadcast your gameplay with the GTX 1660 Ti’s dedicated hardware encoder that is optimized for Open Broadcaster Software (OBS).
- GeForce Experience lets you capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends, keep GeForce drivers up to date, and easily optimize your in-game settings.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- DirectCU III brings copper heatpipes into direct contact with the die for better cooling.
- IP5X dust resistance offers protection from particle ingress for better durability.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A Protective backplate secures components during transportation and installation.
- TUF Compatibility Testing runs cards through a suite of tests to ensure TUF Gaming motherboards, chassis, and other TUF Gaming alliance components work together flawlessly.
- 144-Hour Validation Program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking and thermal controls.
The TUF Gaming X3 GeForce® GTX 1660 Ti packs 3 powerful fans to up the ante for cooling, without sacrificing the durability that makes it TUF. Each card is built using Auto-Extreme manufacturing, protected by a rigid backplate that prevents PCB flex, and topped with dual ball fan bearings sealed to IP5X standards. And it’s all backed by a rigorous battery of validation tests to ensure compatibility with the latest TUF components. If you’re looking for the super-cooled tank of graphics cards, lock and load your rig with the TUF Gaming X3 1660 Ti.
Dual Ball Fan Bearings
2x longer lifespan
Different bearing types have unique pros and cons. Ball bearings excel at durability and can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
Copper heatpipes make direct contact with the die for improved thermal transfer.
IP5X Dust Resistance
Keep it clean
Dust is enemy number one for fans. It’s easy to clean the blades, but taking the fan apart to remove dust that has made its way inside is not a simple task. IP5X certification keeps nasty particulates out of the housing, so you’ll never need that deep clean.
Precision automated manufacturing
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
The PCB is reinforced by a backplate that adds structural rigidity, helping to prevent PCB flex and protect components and trace pathways from damage.
GPU Tweak II
Monitor, tweak, and tune
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.
TUF Compatibility Testing
ASUS TUF Gaming products and TUF Gaming Alliance products from our partners are subjected to extra tests to ensure compatibility. The TUF Gaming X3 1660 Ti has been thoroughly tested with TUF Gaming motherboards to ensure a seamless plug-and-play experience. In addition to streamlining the building process, aesthetic harmony is a serious benefit for those who value a uniform style.
The shroud features a subtle illuminated strip that creates a stylish accent for your build.
|Dimensions||42 × 20 × 30 cm|
NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 1660 Ti
PCI Express 3.0
OC Mode – GPU Boost Clock : 1890 MHz , GPU Base Clock : 1530 MHz
Digital Max Resolution:7680×4320
DVI Output : Yes x 1 (Native) (DVI-D)
|Maximum Display Support||
|NVlink/ Crossfire Support||
1 x 8-pin
1 x DVD
ASUS GPU Tweak II & Driver
26.4 x 13 x 5.5 Centimeter