No products in the cart.
MSI GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Ventus GP 11GB GDDR6 Graphics Card
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Boost Clock / Memory Speed
1545 MHz / 14 Gbps
- 11GB GDDR6
Customized Dual Fan Design
- Double ball bearing: Strong and lasting core for years of smooth gaming
- Smooth Heat Pipes: Squared shape at bottom maximize heat transfer from the copper base plate.
Afterburner Overclocking Utility
- Wireless control through Android/iOS devices.
- Predator: In-game video recording.
- Kombustor: DirectX12 benchmark.
- Supports multi-GPU setups.
NVIDIA G-SYNC™ and HDR
- Get smooth, tear-free gameplay at refresh rates up to 240 Hz, plus HDR, and more. This is the ultimate gaming display and the go-to equipment for enthusiast gamers.
GeForce RTX™ VR
- By combining advanced VR rendering, real-time ray tracing, and AI, GeForce RTX will take VR to a new level of realism.
NVIDIA Turing™ Architecture
This revolutionary architecture, combined with our all-new GeForce RTX™ platform, fuses together real-time ray tracing, artificial intelligence, and programmable shading. You’ve never created and enjoyed games like this before.
Real-Time Ray Tracing In Games
Ray tracing is the definitive solution for lifelike lighting, reflections, and shadows, offering a level of realism far beyond what’s possible using traditional rendering techniques. NVIDIA Turing™ is the first GPU capable of real-time ray tracing.
GeForce RTX™ gaming GPUs come loaded with next-generation GDDR6 memory, support for DirectX 12 features, and more. This is graphics reinvented.
A fresh new dual fan design, VENTUS proudly displays its industrial shapes in neutral colors to fit any build.
DOUBLE BALL BEARINGS
Double Ball Bearings give the unique MSI customized Fans a strong and lasting core for years of smooth gaming. They also remain virtually silent while spinning under load, keeping your graphics card cool during intense and lengthy gaming sessions.
DESIGNED FOR MORE AIR PRESSURE
Compared to more generic fan designs, VENTUS fans utilize more fan blades with a unique curve to enhance heat dissipation by generating more concentrated air pressure.
Up to 6mm thick copper heat pipes with a smooth squared shape at the bottom maximize heat transfer from the surface of the copper base plate.
To temper the heat generated by a powerful GPU, MSI graphics cards use a solid nickel-plated copper base plate. The base plate catches the heat from the GPU and transfers it to the heat pipes for dissipation so you can keep cool.
|Dimensions||35 × 15 × 25 cm|
NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 2080 Ti
PCI Express x16 3.0
Boost: 1545 MHz
DisplayPort x 3 (v1.4) / HDMI 2.0b x 1
8-pin x 2
268 x 112 x 50 mm
|Card Weight (Card/Package)|
1087 g / 1579 g
|DirectX Version Support|
|OpenGL Version Support|
NVIDIA® NVLink™ (SLI-Ready), 2-way