Military style with Extended heatsink design for better thermal solution, Intel Gaming LAN, Pre-installed I/O Shielding, Core Boost, DDR4 Boost, Turbo M.2 and USB 3.1 connector
- Supports 9th / 8th Gen Intel® Core™ / Pentium® Gold / Celeron® processors for LGA 1151 socket
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 2666 MHz
- Intel Gaming LAN: Premium network solution from Intel® for professional and
multimedia use. Delivers a secure, stable and fast network connection
- Pre-installed I/O Shielding: Better EMI protection and more convenience for installation
- Set Core Power Free: Extended Heatsink Design, Core Boost, DDR4 Boost
- Turbo M.2: Running at PCI-E Gen3 x4 maximizes performance for NVMe based SSDs.
- Mystic Light Extension: Control both RGB and RAINBOW strips with independent LEDs added to your system with Mystic Light APP and mobile device
- Dragon Center: A brand new software which integrates all MSI tools like GAME MODE, VOICE BOOST, LIVE UPDATE with user friendly user interface.
Every MSI motherboards are certified by strict mechanic that feature convenient pin-header keep out zone, friendly SATA & USB location for compatibility with the widest range of components and devices, so DIY user can pick and choose the components they want. More than that, we offer a dedicated Qualified Vendor List (QVL) for the most critical part – memory. Combining with MSI DDR4 Boost technology, we provide the maximum compatibility, so you confirm and choose any gaming rig as you want.
TROUBLESHOOTING FRIENDLY DESIGN
MSI motherboards been designed to make the system assembly process as convenient as possible. An array of system tuning features and troubleshooting tools are available to ease installation and setup.
Pre-Installed IO Shielding makes handling the motherboard process easier and safer. The patent-pending design grounded and protects the IO ports from potential electrostatic discharge damage from the external environment.
MSI motherboards been designed with tons of smart features for convenient setup and usage, such as pin-header keep out zone, friendly SATA & USB location and multiple cooling solutions, so DIY users can pick and choose any gaming rig they want.
MSI motherboards are built with enhanced audio and advanced LAN networking capabilities that turn any gaming experience into an immerse one.
FULLY CONTROLLABLE IN BIOS AND SOFTWARE
MSI motherboards let you manage speeds and temperatures for all your system and CPU fans. Total Fan Control allows you check your primary system characteristics in a simplified graphical interface. You can also set up to 4 temperature targets for CPU and motherboard, which will adjust the fan speeds automatically.