Intel Z390 LGA 1151 ATX gaming motherboard with Aura Sync RGB, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, DDR4 4266z+, dual M.2 with heatsinks, SATA 6Gbps, HDMI, and USB 3.1 Gen 2
- LGA1151 socket for 9th/ 8th Gen Intel® Core™ desktop processors
- Aura Sync RGB: Synchronize LED lighting with a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear, including addressable RGB strips
- Comprehensive cooling: Dual onboard M.2 heatsink, water-pump header, fan-extension header and a MOS fan with bracket
- 5-Way Optimization: Automated system-wide tuning, providing AI overclocking and cooling profiles tailor-made for your rig
- Gaming connectivity: Dual M.2 and USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A and Type-C connectors
- Gaming networking: Intel Gigabit Ethernet, Intel 2×2 802.11ac Wi-Fi with MU-MIMO support, LANGuard and GameFirst
- Gaming audio: SupremeFX S1220A teams with Sonic Studio III to create an aural landscape that draws you deeper into the action
- Easy DIY: Pre-mounted I/O shield, ASUS SafeSlot and premium components for maximum endurance
Fully command your gaming experience on 9th generation Intel Core processors with the ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming featuring 5-Way Optimization for dynamic system control with AI overclocking. Dual M.2, 802.11ac WiFi and USB 3.1 Gen2 deliver maximum connectivity speeds while ASUS OptiMem II ensures better DRAM overclocking stability.
The overclocking module of AI Suite’s 5-Way Optimization has been revamped for the Z390 platform. With a revised back-end that has the intelligence to overclock a CPU based upon smart prediction and thermal telemetry, this new version quickly delivers overclocking results that would typically take days of manual tuning.
Cooler by design
ROG Strix Z390 Gaming series features the most comprehensive cooling options ever, configurable via Fan Xpert 4 or the UEFI BIOS. Featureing a dedicated pair of PWM/DC fan headers for CPU coolers, a dedicated PWM/DC header for self-contained water-cooling setups and a dedicated header that can supply over 3A to high-performance PWM or DC water pumps.
Utilizing the S1220A codec, SupremeFX is the integrated-audio solution that’s engineered to provide a flat frequency response for a neutral, detailed sound signature. And to ensure that pristine signature is perfectly preserved, the front-panel output is driven with dual op amps, delivering sonics with the scale and authority to create virtual worlds via your gaming headset.
Outshine the competition
ROG Strix motherboards deliver sterling performance and superior aesthetics to Outshine the Competition. ASUS Aura offers full RGB lighting control with a variety of functional presets for the built-in RGB LEDs as well as strips connected to the onboard RGB header — and it can all be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable ASUS hardware.
DIY Friendly Design
SafeSlot provides stronger PCIe device retention and greater shearing resistance. Q-DIMM clips allow for super-simple, super-secure handling of memory modules. MemOK ll automatically fixes boot failures that arise die to memory overclocking and instability.
Pre-Mounted I/O ShieldPre-Mounted I/O ShieldPre-Mounted I/O Shield
ROG’s I/O shield is finished in sleek matte black and comes pre-mounted to make it easy to install the motherboard.