Cooler Master MasterWatt Maker 1500 – 1500 Watt 80 Plus Titanium Certified Modular Power Supply
REAL POWER, REAL CONTROL
- Safe and efficient digital power with Titanium 94% efficiency
- Increased airflow and reduced components with next-gen 3D circuit design
- Real-time readouts and control for multiple parameters via mobile and desktop app
- Multi- and single rail modes
- Fanless mode up to moderate loads
- Ultra-quiet silent profile with Silencio FP 135mm PWM fan
- Analyze failures and rescue data with hard drive logging system
- Fully modular, flat cables for clean cable management
Brains, Strength and Looks
Cooler Master’s first all aluminum, Titanium 94% efficiency power supply unit offers unbeatable performance in tandem with paralleled oversight and control via our exclusive Cooler Master Connect app.
Our flagship power supply comes with an award-winning design, an efficiency rating few have managed to reach, and the control perks of a high-end digital signal processor. All of this combines into a whopping 50%0 watts of continuous power that can run safely over a conventional household outlet.
No longer do you have to worry about buying a PSU that hopefully matches your average load, and focus instead on how quiet and cool this level of efficiency keeps your PSU.
Cooler Master’s premium Silencio FP 135mm adjusts its speed depending on the load to setting that you can set in your Cooler Master Connect app. That is, if the fan even needs to spin at all.
Streamlined 3D Technology
Cooler Master’s exclusive, next-gen 3D circuit design creates a direct, uncluttered expressway of power that doesn’t get caught in messy backstreets of wiring and added components. Combined with premium components, nearly lossless efficiency means:
Fully Modular, High-Capacity Cables
MasterWatt Maker’s fully modular, flat cable connectors go beyond the standard with a wholly redesigned plug. The plug creates surface contact efficient enough to carry 1.5x the current of normal connectors.
For casual users seeking peace of mind to pros pushing the limits of their hardware, and anyone in between who values accurate performance data when troubleshooting or otherwise, the MasterWatt Maker is for you.
|Dimensions||40 × 28 × 33 cm|
ATX 12V V2.4
200 x 150 x 86mm
MB 20+4 Pin – 1