AMD A6 7480 FM2+ Desktop Processor + Gigabyte GA-F2A68HM-S1 Motherboard Combo Kit
Combo Includes –
- AMD A6 7480 Dual Core 2-Thread FM2+ Socket Desktop Processor with Radeon R5 Graphics
- Gigabyte GA-F2A68HM-S1 Durable AMD Socket FM2+ Micro ATX Motherboard
AMD A6 7480 Dual Core 2-Thread FM2+ Socket Desktop Processor with Radeon R5 Graphics
- AMD’s A6-7480 comes with two cores which would ensure smooth operations in most games and avoid bottlenecks when paired with performance graphics cards.
- A6-7480 comes with 2 threads which would enable efficient functioning of applications that require or make use of multi threads.
The processor has a base clock of 3.5 Ghz with max boost clock speeds of 3.8 Ghz. It comes paired with Quad Core Radeon R5 graphics that would add to the overall experience.
- All this paired with 1 Mb of cache memory would enable fast and efficient operations. The processor is compatible with A68 Chipset and goes with only FM2+ Socket only.
- It is rated at 65W and supports Upto 1600Mhz DDR3 dual channel memory. It also comes with AMD stock cooler to ensure the processor is cooled sufficiently even in the absence of an external solution.
Gigabyte GA-F2A68HM-S1 Durable AMD Socket FM2+ Micro ATX Motherboard
- Socket FM2+ supports AMD FM2+/FM2 A-series APU
- GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ Technology
- Dedicated audio hardware zone with Audio Noise Guard design
- Native USB 3.0 and SATA3 ports with RAID support
- GIGABYTE UEFI BIOS
- GIGABYTE On/Off Charge™ for USB devices
- Solid capacitors design for APU VRM
Dedicated Audio Hardware Zone
+ Separation on the PCB layer protects the board’s sensitive analog audio components.
+ Separate analog and digital ground to protect against Electromagnetic Interference (EMI).
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ debuts on GIGABYTE motherboards, with a range of features and component choices that provide record-breaking performance, cool and efficient operation and extended motherboard lifespan.
GIGABYTE uses Solid Caps (Capacitors) for CPU VRM and Low RDS(on) MOSFETs which are rated to work at higher temperatures to provide a longer lifespan.
Humidity can play havoc on a motherboard’s circuitry.GIGABYTE’s new Glass Fabric PCB design helps protect against electrical shorts due to humidity by reducing the gaps in spacing between PCB filaments.
Power Failure Protection
GIGABYTE also uses Anti-Surge ICs to protect the motherboard against power surges.
GIGABYTE motherboards feature High Resistance ICs which help protect the motherboard against electrostatic discharge.
GIGABYTE FM2+ Series Motherboards
GIGABYTE FM2+ series motherboards feature AMD the latest FM2+ socket, and are designed to get the most from forthcoming AMD Kaveri APUs, while preserving compatibility for current AMD FM2 APUs. AMD FM2+ APUs offer native support for 8 GT/s PCI Express gen 3.0 as well as DX11.1 support integrating the high performance ‘Steamroller’ core. Based on AMD A68H chipset, native USB3.0 and SATA3 ports support up to 5Gbps and 6Gbps of data transfer speeds, delivering the GIGABYTE FM2+ series motherboards most stable and high efficiency working experience via the GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ technologies.
AMD Dual Graphics Technology
The AMD FM2+ series platform showcases AMD Dual Graphics technology, allowing users to further boost 3D graphics performance by adding an additional discrete AMD Radeon™ graphics card to the system. This unique Dual Graphics technology means users can enjoy higher frame rates on the latest gaming titles, utilizing the processing power of both discrete and integrated graphics processors.
On/Off Charge Technology
GIGABYTE On/Off Charge technology allows you to charge your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch regardless of whether your PC is on, in standby mode or even off. A derivative of GIGABYTE’s highly acclaimed 3x USB Power feature, On/Off Charge enables devices to draw more current from GIGABYTE motherboard USB ports than standard USB ports allow, so that charging from your PC can be as fast as with a charger…more
ErP Lot 6 support
The ErP (also known as Energy-Related Products Directive) is part of the European Union’s environmental regulations policy. It is based on concern for the environmental as the proliferation of electronic devices continues, and how to improve energy efficiency for a better and greener life. GIGABYTE supports ErP and produces motherboards that help you effectively improve system efficiency.
|Dimensions||32 × 40 × 15 cm|
2 x DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB of system memory
Integrated Graphics Processor:
Realtek® ALC887 codec
Realtek® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16
Support for AMD Dual Graphics technology
|Internal I/O Connectors||
1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
|Back Panel Connectors||
1 x PS/2 keyboard port
iTE® I/O Controller Chip
System voltage detection
1 x 64 Mbit flash
Support for @BIOS