No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Samsung 860 PRO 256GB Internal Solid State Drive (MZ-76P256BW)
- Performance: Sequential Read/Write speeds up to 560/530 MB/s respectively.
- Interface : SATA 6Gb/s, compatible with SATA 3Gb/s and SATA 1.5Gb/s interfaces
- Form Factor : 2.5 inches
- Available Capacity : up to 4TB
- Designed for gamers and professionals to handle heavy workloads of high-end PCs, workstations, and NAS
- Advanced Drive Management through Samsung Magician Software to help you manage the drive.
- 5 Years Limited Warranty by Samsung India
The SSD to trust
Get industry-leading reliability with the 860 PRO. Powered by the latest V-NAND technology and a robust algorithm-based controller, it readily handles heavy workloads of high-end PCs, workstations and NAS (Network Attached Systems) to give lasting assurance to gamers, IT and creative professionals.
Speeds are more consistent and sustained, even with heavy workloads and multiple tasks. The 860 PRO performs at sequential write speeds up to 530 MB/s with the best combination of the latest V-NAND and a refined controller, delivering sequential read speeds up to 560 MB/s.
Under heavy workloads, endurance is everything. Safely store and render 4K videos and 3D data used by the latest applications, up to 8x higher TBW* than the previous 850 PRO. The latest V-NAND technology gives you industry-leading endurance backed by a 5-year or up to 4,800 TBW limited warranty.
Benefit from faster, more fluid communication with your host system. The refined ECC* algorithm and a new MJX controller generate higher speeds, and the improved queued trim enhances Linux compatibility. Our advanced engineering makes the 860 PRO more compatible with your computing system.
|Dimensions||15 × 5 × 12 cm|
SATA III 6 Gb/s
Read Speed – Upto 560 MB/s